Monday, January 3, 2011

Wish List


Wish Lists aka To Do Lists for the lazy; this is the revelation that I have had this year. I have talked about my laziness in the past but I feel like I have finally just come to accept it. Rather than set goals for the new year, I am going to make a wish list. That way when I don't achieve most of my list I won't feel bad about myself, I'll just keep wishing. :) So here are my wishes, in no particular order.

1. Get chores done early
2. Make dinner more often
3. Keep yarn organized
4. Keep desk organized
5. Take care of work promptly
6. Learn the Ukulele
7. Blog more
8. Read everything Jane Austen ever wrote
9. Start the process of learning a new language
10. Read the Bible more

That's all I can think of right now or at least these are ones that I find substantial enough to even wish for. I know all this takes is a little will power and discipline and who knows, maybe when I turn 24 (which I consider the, "stop messing around you're a grown up now" age) those two ingredients will magically appear.

Here's wishin'. :)

3 comments:

Debbie T said...

I kind of do the same thing. I won't call them resolutions..I set realistic goals. And just a couple at a time, so I don't become overwhelmed. I love the ones you have on your wish list!

Emily said...

I like your list too. Not to dampen your hopes or anything but I'll be 28 this year and I'm still waiting for will power and discipline to magically appear. Wishing you luck with your wish list!

Anonymous said...

I share some of the same wishes in life! Good luck!