Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Punkin

Recently our little Baby Scram got sick.  His tummy couldn't handle anything and we had some lovely surprises.  Poor guy, he was a mess and we ended up having to take him to the vet. He was not happy about this. He started shaking the second we walked in the door and hid under the bench hoping to be protected by his mommy. I felt horrible.

Scared Baby
 He got a shot, antibiotics and bland food. Turns out he has a sensitive stomach. No more chips for the punkin......sorry Scram.

 

It's taken him a little bit but he's all better now and has lately been a little cuddle bug.

Mother's Day
 He snuggled up with me on the couch on Mother's Day and I loved it. He was recently shaved and, even though I miss his curly ears terribly, he is incredibly soft. His coat is like butta!


 This little guy just makes me happy and I'm so glad he's feeling better. I love him dearly and his cuddly mood has pushed me over the edge. He owns me now more than ever. :)

No comments: