Thursday, August 19, 2010

How long will this last?

Alright, I never blog anymore. I should since I am home all day and don't have anything better to do but that's exactly the problem, I'm home all day! What could I possibly have to write about? How many Scramble hairs I found in my cereal? Or the number of times I actually left the couch? How about what time I actually changed out of my pajamas and brushed my teeth? See, nothing much to write about but I am going to try anyway. If it's too boring then you can peace out mid-paragraph and check back again later but I am going to try and post at least a couple times a week........I know right? A couple times a week, don't overexert yourself Candice. I know me though and I am innately lazy, a couple times a week is like practically asking me to throw together a novel for you.

I just want to warn you that my blog posts will be like my iTunes playlists, random. I might actually write about which TV show interested me the most that day or how many times I bump into that neighbor I am trying to avoid but I'm sure that once in a while, or at least I hope once in a while, I will write about something with substance, something that is worth while and when that happens you'll know that I actually left the apartment that day. Until then I leave you with this, don't hold me to it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope it lasts for a while. I like reading your blog and getting to know you through it. I had trouble writing regularly until I started writing Breakfast at Emily's and then I really didn't ever want two Breakfast posts in a row on my blog so I have to write at least once a week in between. Best of luck my dear.

Debbie T said...

Candice, I love the way you write...just too funny! lol Hey, what about taking a community education class or two? I noticed Sierra College is offering really unusual fare for a change..for personal enrichment. Do you receive the Kaleidoscope in the mail? Really cool offerings!
I'm looking forward to your twice a week posts!!!

Candice Parisi said...

Emily, thanks. I love reading your blog too. I LOVE your breakfast posts. I've made so many of them. My current obsession is your banana bread. It's so yummy and it's easy, which I appreciate. :)

Dee Dee, I do get Kaleidoscope and it's funny you should mention it because I must have circled about five classes I would love to take in the last issue. I need to think more about them though before I sign up. Btw, I finished the bear. I need a lot of help with how to sew the appendages together with my next one but other than that it looks so adorable. Thanks again for your help. :)