Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Scram = Happy Candice

Yesterday my husband asked if I wanted to go for a walk and said we could take a Scram. I am always up for going on walks with him but when he says we can bring the baby Scram then I am raring to go. He didn't tell us where we were going and ended up taking us on this dirt trail that follows the train tracks behind our apartment building. We were able to keep Scramble off his leash the whole time.

We walked about a mile down while watching Scram tumble through the bushes and wrestle in the sand. He would run ahead and then circle around to check in with us, whilst spraying us with his slobber and some dirt. He was such a happy camper and that made me so very happy. I guess it's the small things in life that really bring you joy but I just can't get enough of a happy Scramble. :)

No comments: