Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lights Out

All of the bulbs in our house keep going out.....I'm starting to think there's something more going on here, like some little gnome comes in when we're gone and burns one out to watch us exhale deeply in frustration when we flip the switch.

Maybe we have bad electricity or lazy bulbs, maybe Scram just thinks we like it a little too bright in here and he wants to tone it down a bit. Seriously though, 3 separate bulbs in the living room, one in the kitchen, one in our room and before this a few months ago we had several in the guest rooms and a couple in the bathrooms. There may have been one in the laundry room but I'm pretty sure that was my fault.

Perhaps this is God's way of saying, "You're 26 Candice, the dark is not that scary." You know, sometimes you need to exit a room quickly when you can't see what's in every crevice. Either way, I'm super tired of changing bulbs.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I personally think it's a conspiracy to get us to buy more lightbulbs. They make them to go out quickly so you just have to go buy more and more. From where I am sitting I can see about 3 or 4 lightbulbs that need to be changed, but they are in light fixtures that use more than one bulb and so usually they don't get changed until they all go out.

Candice Parisi said...

I think I should adopt this method. I have packs of different kinds of bulb to take care of the next one to go out but it always seems to be a new one. Grr. Maybe one day they'll invent a quality bulb.