Thursday, August 6, 2009

Homeward Bound

I am visiting home tomorrow!!! I am so excited about it. Dom and I leave tomorrow night and he comes back on Monday and I come back the following Friday. I am hoping that next week is filled with visits with friends and time with family. I can't wait to be on my home turf. I has been a little difficult for me being here, so far away from everyone I know and in a "foreign" place. It will be nice to be by the familiar and such great people that I love. :)

Even though I am just going back home, I am excited to pack up and get away. I love packing for trips. I am a weird packer I guess but this is how my mom packs and so I learned to do the same. I pack in outfits. Funny right? I always pack too much and usually stay up late trying to figure out what I want to wear for the next week or so. I am thinking it might be a little easier this time since it is just home and I don't really have anyone to impress. I also need to pack up for Scramble like he's my kid or something. I have a list of what he needs and what I have to take to my In-Laws for him. I even typed up instructions for how to take care of him. I could be going a little overboard but I like going that route rather than missing something and having a problem.

All in all, I am stoked to be going on a trip home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pack it outfits, too! I thought that was normal! I usually pack two to three outfits too many so I have choices. I also make piles such as: pj's, work-out clothes, underclothes, day-clothes, etc. As you can tell, packing is big for me also.