Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Follow Up

So, as a follow up to yesterday, I actually got most of my list done and in good spirits. Scramble was pretty calm and it was nice to have his company when I did my chores. I gave him his medicine in the morning and there were no problems. He swallowed it all right up and didn't squirm. I ended up not needing to call the doctor's office because I received a letter in the mail that gave me all the information that I was going to ask for. I really lucked out on that one. :) It wasn't the best news but I was happy not to have to make the call. I cleaned the whole apartment, even more than I was planning on doing and in good timing too. Scramble was out of his crate and just follow me around. He got a pretty decent amount of NOs yelled at him but for the most part he was a champ. All of the pieces are cut out for my friend's bag and the letters for Scramble's bed are cut out as well. I am very happy with what I accomplished yesterday and I am hoping that by the end of today one of the sewing projects will be done. :)

P.S. Emily- Thank you so much for your suggestions. I love that you give me advice. :) I was thinking I was going to do a little something more for Scramble's doggy bed. I wanted to put a space of fabric in between the top and bottom layer. This is what is intimidating for me but I think I might just do what you suggested that way he has a nice bed that is done this year. Thanks again.

No comments: