Friday, July 10, 2009

"Busy"

This is just a life update blog. I have been semi busy this week. Monday: doctor's appointment, Wednesday: movie with sister-in-law, dinner with Dom's parents and sister, Thursday: lunch with Lindsay, doctor's appointment, Cold Stone run with Dom as celebration for our two year dating anniversary, Today: dinner with the entire Parisi family at his brothers. I am hoping that this weekend is just relaxing with my husband alone.

Update on the puppy search: So Dom and I really want a Shiba Inu and they are quite expensive so Dom has been calling breeders seeing if they are willing to trade for jewelry. He has gotten a couple bites but nothing concrete yet. Meanwhile my mut hunt has been put on hold until he is done with his trade attempts. I think this is good though. As much as I want a dog I might have to wait a little longer since I will be gone in August for a week and wouldn't be able to take the pup with me and then I am going to get knee surgery soon so I can't take it for walks for a little bit. God is still in control but trust me, the overwhelming desire to have a puppy is still very much alive.

No comments: