Friday, October 23, 2009

San Francisco

Next week I am going to San Francisco for a work conference. It is pretty much a trade show but I won't be working at the booth. I will be meeting and greeting and trying to get a better understanding of the Hemophilia world that I work in. Seeing my parents again is what I am really looking forward to, I will take the train in on Thursday morning (I am so excited for this) then stay with my family for the night and Dom will come up the following day after work and then we'll have our own room. We didn't stay in a hotel on our honeymoon and haven't really gone anywhere since, so I am looking forward to our first hotel stay together.

Sunday is going to be devoted to sight seeing and hanging out with my family. As long as we get out a little and explore the town I am happy. What's going to be best is having my wonderful husband there to share it with me. Things are much better with him around. I will hopefully have some fun pictures to put up when I get back but we'll see if I remember to whip out my camera or if my next post title is, "Fail" then I definitely forgot.

No comments: