Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmasy

I love Christmas time and I guess I didn't realize how much until I left everyone else who took care of the Christmas cheer for me. My mom has the best decorations to get you into the Christmas season and Mindy always has a killer Christmas playlist that played nonstop starting Thanksgiving night. Now, I am the one in charge of all that and I am finding that I can't wait to get it going. I had music on before Thanksgiving and a few presents under our tree the night it went up, which was before December even started. I have gone crazy with twinkle lights in the apartment and now have the beginning of a little Christmas village. There are two silver Christmas trees that I made out of mardi gras beads that sit over our stockings and Christmas themed dishes that are filled with Christmas candy. The tree is full of awesome ornaments and there is a plethora of gifts under the tree for Dom and I.

Before we had family dinner over here the other night, I was looking at a couple more Christmas decorations with Dom at the store and he said that if we tried to be anymore Christmasy that he would have to gain two hundred pounds and wear a red suit. I thought that might be taking it a bit overboard and decided that we had enough decorations for this year.

No comments: