Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Second Job

Whenever Dom needs new clothes I am the one to get them for him. I am his personal shopper. When we got married he said that he wanted to start dressing better for work, sort of like a business casual.....jeans and button downs mainly. Well last time we went down to visit my family we lost a pair of his jeans.....I don't know how. Since then he has been short a pair and that just won't do and so I have been on the hunt.

Three pairs bought and three pairs returned later, I finally found a pair we like at a great price. $20 Vans jeans from Marshalls. I love this store. He is wearing them now with all the tags still on. I think it's safe to say he likes them.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I tried really hard to "dress" Erik when we got married. He has always been a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy but I found early on that it wasn't a "battle" worth fighting, so I about fell over the first time he asked if he could buy a flannel button up shirt. He still wears jeans and t-shirts but he wears a lot more buttoned shirts than he used to, mostly flannel but hey I'm not complaining. I don't even attempt to buy him jeans, he's pretty picky.