Friday, March 11, 2011

Surprise Date


Dom and I have received some lovely gift cards to restaurants lately and a couple to our favorite place to eat, P.F. Chang's. I'm thinking that I would put together a last minute surprise date for the husband and I tonight. Since it is quite last minute I might just have to keep it simple and classic, dinner and a movie. I'm hoping to feel the muse and come up with something more clever later on, but seeing as how I have nothing out for dinner and feel like getting dressed up, also to just have come up with this to rectify the previous two statements, I don't have much hope that my creative light bulb is suddenly going to flicker. Anyway, it's time to get ready. Maybe cleaning up the apartment will be the romantic equivalent of bringing flowers for the girl. I'll let you know how it goes.

P.S. For those of you who talk to Dom, surprise is in the title. Let's not make the next post about you. Thanks. :)

No comments: