Thursday, May 7, 2009

Future Family Members

Don't get any ideas, I am talking about pets that Dom and I eventually want to get. We both want a Shiba Inu. They are just so cute and seem like a great dog for us. There is a picture of it on the left. The way I explain what they look like is the mix between a Pomeranian and a Husky. We love it.

The other dog that I want to get is a French Bulldog. This animal is more for me and that is why I have asked for it for my 25 birthday. This way we have time to save up and since we don't want pets for a little while, it gives us some more time. I have attached a picture of this breed too on the right.

I have been a little lonely during the days while Dom is gone and would love to have a little puppy to play with but it is just a lot of responsibility that we aren't ready for just yet. We don't want to have to find a dog sitter if we decide to go out of town on a whim or pay the additional fee that comes with owning a dog in an apartment, or watch it's weight to make sure it doesn't go over 25lbs. since that is the limit for dogs here. I think it's best to wait but I find myself freaking out whenever I see a cute dog anywhere. I do the whole pouty lip thing and baby talk. It's getting pretty bad.

On a more happy note, today is our two month anniversary!!! We have been married for two whole months. :) Wow, it has been so great growing with Dom and living with him in our wonderful apartment. I can't thank God enough for the wonderful man that he gave to me. He is my other half and I love being his wife!

No comments: