Friday, May 22, 2009

Netflix

So I know the last entry was a little raw but it's a blog, practically an open diary and that's how I was feeling. The response I got was something I desperately needed and thank God for. His encouragement always comes in unexpected ways. Thank you Emily. :)

Now, to talk about something of no importance I would like to chat about Netflix. For a wedding gift we received a year of Netflix. I am a huge movie/tv buff and was stoked to get this gift. The best part of it is, is Netflix surprised me with a little something. You are able to watch things instantly on your computer as well. See you can order the new DVDs that you want to see and they'll come in the mail but certain movies and tv shows you can watch instantly on the computer. This was a bad discovery on my part becuase it definitely sucks me in.

I have watched the beginning of The Babysitters Club (you know you would think about it if you saw it), The Other Boylen Girl, Penelope and my latest obsession has been CSI: Las Vegas. Now I have always loved this show but being able to watch it whenever I want without commercials is great. I watch an episode and then I can't help but watch another and another until I realize it's two o'clock in the afternoon and I am still in my pj's. I can' t help it though. It's just too good.

I still manage to do all my work and clean up the apartment so I don't feel too bad. I have the time to watch but I admit it isn't very productive. Oh well, I get to watch crimes get solved by hilarious agents. I need to get a hobby, a productive one and fast. :)

No comments: