Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet Husband Of Mine

Last night I fell asleep reading the Da Vinci Code in bed. Dom was reading his book and I don't think he noticed for a little bit or he just let me sleep while he kept reading his book, I'm not really sure since I was asleep. Anyway, all of a sudden I get woken up by Dom gently taking the book out of my hand and then turning off the light. I was extremely groggy and never fully awake, I didn't even say thank you to him but still he tucked me in and then fell asleep next to me. As tired and out of it as I was, I was so touched by this simple act that I just had to write about it.

I woke up in the middle of the night not knowing where I was or how I got in bed all tucked in but I eventually remembered that Dom did it and fell back asleep smiling. This morning I couldn't stop telling him how sweet he is and he just laughed not thinking anything of it but I honestly felt so loved. He takes care of me because he loves me and doesn't give it a second thought. What a sweet, wonderful husband.

No comments: