Thursday, April 30, 2009

House Wife

There was no lasagna the other night. I realized that it was an over night recipe and I had about 4 hours so that wasn't going to work. I went to the store instead and got stuff for tacos and Spanish rice, which turned out pretty good. I just had some for lunch. Yum. That was just a little update for you if you read the last blog. :)

I have finally finished unpacking!! The only thing that I haven't done is hang stuff up. I have a lot of pictures and frames that I need to fill. I want to order pictures from the wedding to frame but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I get to see them whenever on my phone or computer so I haven't felt the need until now. I'm kind of excited about it.

I have realized that I am a house wife. Now that we are all moved in I cleaned today. I am still in pajamas and I smell like pledge (orange scent, so it's not that bad). Yesterday I went around to places to look for some furniture for the apartment and will go looking again today. Things are too expensive but little things here and there that are affordable still make the place a little homier. I have a part time job for my parents but I do the work from the house. I always wanted to do this, especially while I was sitting in boring business classes talking about how to behave in the corporate world. This is the life and living it with Dom by my side is heavenly. I love being his house wife, in a non-possessive way. :)

No comments: