Thursday, April 16, 2009

Old Woman

Sometimes I feel like I'm an old woman in a 22 year old's body. I creak, crack, and feel achy most of the time but most of all I love old woman hobbies. Knitting, quilting, baking, etc. I bet you I would love water aerobics if I ever tried it. I brought this up because this morning my mother-in-law showed me some baby stuff that she has quilted but mostly knitted. They were so cute! A soft fuzzy baby quilt, booties, beanies, and sweaters. Not going to lie, it made me think about children. Neither Dom or me want children for a very long time and are both very adamant about that but looking at these adorable little things made me think, aww, babies........don't worry, it didn't last.

It is nice to know though, that our kids will have two grandmas that are going to spoil them uncontrollably. Doting upon them with home made goods and name brand clothing. :) I feel very blessed to have such an amazing family.

No comments: