Friday, April 3, 2009

My Happy List

This is pretty much tradition for each blogger I know or at least friend. It was started by my Mini and seemed to really catch on. I started mine but haven't gotten too far. You are supposed to come up with 100 things that make you happy but most only blog their first 25 and I have at least 25 so here they are in no particular order:

1. A smooth lane sweep on the freeway.
2. My brother's laugh.
3. The sound of my mom's voice.
4. Surprises.
5. When the butter spreads really easily on the bread.
6. Feeling comfy (the weight of blankets on top of you or soft sweats).
7. New clothes.
8. Dom (In particular his laugh, smell, jokes, thoughts, and personality).
9. Feeling competent.
10. Finding the right song for the moment.
11. Fresh shaved legs.
12. When you don't want to put down a book.
13. When my hair does what I want it to.
14. Being married to Dominic!!!!!!
15. Showing off anything Dom did.
16. Big coffee mugs...I don't know why, I don't even like coffee.
17. When my nails are painted.
18. Movies.
19. Real accents.
20. A clear picture.
21. Candle light.
22. Seeing someone you actually want to see unexpectedly.
23. Making things.
24. Staring at my rings......Made by Dom.
25. Clean laundry.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Feeling competent is a good one. That makes me happy, too. Especially with a job or project.

Candice Parisi said...

Oh my goodness, it's like a famous person is reading my blog!! I told Dom that you commented a couple times and he was all excited for me cause he knows how much I love your writing. :) I'm glad you agree on the competent thing. It's somewhat rare for me but then again it wouldn't be special if it was common right?