Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 29: Hopes, Dreams And Plans You Have For The Next 365 Days

Well now let's see.............what do I want to do with my life?

Some Hopes:
  • I hope to make even more friends
  • I hope to become a better child of God
  • I hope to relax a little
Some Dreams:
  • I dream of no pain in my joints
  • I dream of a long vacation with Dom
  • I dream of contentedness
Some Plans:
  • I plan on trying new things
  • I plan on seeing family and friends
  • I plan on learning more
Who knows how the next 365 will go. I have no clue and I think making big plans or trying to make sure things go a certain way can lead to disappointment. It's good to a point but being rigid about it is not the way to go. Anyway, my year will go how it goes and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: