Wednesday, November 16, 2011

There's Always Cause To Celebrate

I am still celebrating the best question I have ever been asked: Will you marry me? Last night was the three year anniversary of when Dom asked me to marry him and so I decided to surprise Dom and take him out to dinner.

I got all dressed up in his favorite dress of mine and waited for him to come home. He walked in and hugged me, said hi to the Scram, talked a little about his day and then looked down and went, "Oh, don't you look nice. Why are you all dressed up?" Another good question Mr. Parisi. I grabbed his coat and mine and headed to the car.

His wheels started turning and he asked what date he proposed? I just smiled and said I'm not sure. Then he asked where we were going and I said I'm not sure. He asked a few other questions to which I replied I'm not sure. We drove right by the yarn shop I work at and he looked disappointed. Like oh, surprise, you get to buy me yarn but no, I took him to Macaroni Grill. He really likes this restaurant.


I'm not a huge fan of this place but it had been a while since I'd gone and I do like Italian food so I thought I would give it another try............still don't like them. They do let you draw on the table though so that's fun. The hostess asked if we were celebrating an anniversary since we were dressed up and I thought I would give her a little more information about us in my doodles:

Too much? ;)

Something sweet sounded pretty good after dinner so we went and got me a cupcake from Fresh Berry. It was so good I couldn't wait to get my camera out before I took a bit. I'm craving one right now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


It was a very nice evening spent with my husband. :)

No comments: