Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge Recap

In case you missed it. I did a 30 Day Blog Challenge where I was given something different to write about for 30 days. Here is a little recap of my solid month of blogging:

Day 1: A Favorite Song
Day 2: A Favorite Movie
Day 3: A Favorite Book
Day 4: A Favorite Television Program
Day 5: A Favorite Quote
Day 6: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive
Day 7: Five Things You Couldn't Possibly Live Without
Day 8: A Thank You Letter To Someone Who Has Changed Your Life
Day 9: A Photo You Took
Day 10: A Photo Of You Taken Over Ten Years Ago
Day 11: A Photo Of You Taken Recently
Day 12: A Song You Played At Your Wedding
Day 13: A Guilty Pleasure
Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take
Day 15: A Person You Admire
Day 16: A Song That Makes You Cry
Day 17: An Art Piece
Day 18: A Time When You Felt Passionate And Alive
Day 19: A Talent Of Yours
Day 20: A Hobby Of Yours
Day 21: Something You Know You Do Differently Than Most People
Day 22: A Website
Day 23: A Way In Which You Want To Be Remembered
Day 24: A Movie No One Would Expect You To Love
Day 25: A Recipe
Day 26: A Childhood Memory
Day 27: A Physical Feature You Love
Day 28: A Scar You Have And It's Story
Day 29: Hope, Dream And Plans You Have For The Next 365 Days
Day 30: A Motto Or Philosophy

Now I did this so that I could get into the habit of blogging and right after it's done I have a 3 day absence. I didn't forget about blogging I just decided to take the weekend off and then I got busy yesterday but I have some new things to blog about so stick around. :)

No comments: