Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 22: A Website

A website..........Google, ever heard of it? JK. How about Ravelry.com? Most likely if you know me, you've heard of Ravelry. It's an online community for knitters and crocheters. There is a huge database full of free patterns, as well as, ones you can purchase. Also, you can upload pictures of your projects and give details about how you made it or what yarn you used, that way others can see how the pattern turns out. You can look up yarns and see how they knit up or find out where to buy them. It's wonderful and responsible for about 25 50% of my time. ;)

It's free to join, in case you haven't already signed up, and my Ravelry name is castandcount. Look me up or send a message, whatever you feel like. If I learn you are new to the site, I will probably keel over in excitement that you, not only learned about the site here, but also joined it! Happy pattern searching. :)


This is the login you are greeted with. Love all the fiber.

No comments: