Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take

I would LOVE to go to Bora Bora! I mean yeah, a month long trip to Europe with Dom would be amazing but I have been there before and I have always wanted to go to Bora Bora. I think it all started when I was around 11. I saw The Parent Trap in theaters with my mom and there's that scene when she says her friend was on a trip with her family to Bora Bora, well I didn't know where that was so I looked it up and have been longing to go ever since. Just take a look at the place:


Not only is the island amazing but it's where you stay that really won me over. They have houses on the water. You just walk out your door and jump in if you want, into the crystal clear water.


I would love to snorkel right by my room in the morning. Swim on up to the beach and sunbathe and then swim right back to my room to eat my room service lunch. Then get onto a little dingy tied up to my dock and putt around the island with Dom.


If you want to join, I'm sure group rates are more affordable. ;)

1 comment:

Emily said...

The first thing that came to mind when you said Bora Bora was The Parent Trap, even before I read that that is your reason why. : ) Looks lovely.