Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 7: Five Things You Couldn't Possibly Live Without

Hmmmm, that's a good question. Let me think....Alright, here we go. These are in no particular order:

1. Yarn & Needles
(technically that's two but they really go hand in hand)

I live to knit. If you didn't already know that then this is your first time reading my blog.....nice to meet you. :)

2. Prayer

I'm not a prayer warrior or anything but this is how I stay most connected to God. I love being able to talk with Him all day long and ask for his help and know He is listening and loves me so much it's incomprehensible.

3. Movies

I LOVE T.V. but whenever I haven't had cable I have gotten by just fine popping in my favorite movies and watching them over and over again. I love getting lost in a story and exploring a new place visually along with the characters.

4. Books

Books are a step up from movies for me. I get to picture the perfect setting and actors and I get to know the characters more. These two quotes give you a glimpse of how I feel about books.

"A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it." ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958


"I get absolutely and undeniably attached to book characters to the point where I cry and laugh with them, and physically miss them when I finish reading the book." -author unknown

(Seriously, I don't usually quote)

5. Junk Food

Chips!!!!!!! Dense, moist brownies, soda, cheeseburgers, onion rings.......MMmmmmmmmmmm! It's all SO good.

I hope you guys share in some of these and if you do, I would LOVE to chat about them with you. :)

No comments: