Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 9: A Photo You Took

This picture is from a visit to Dom's house while we were dating. I must have taken it 3 or 4 times because it kept coming out blurry due to the lighting and when it did finally come out I loved it! I loved how we are holding hands and it shows us touching the water to show we were officially there. I know, I know OMG more info. about Dom? Obsessed much? I bet you said this in a 13 year old girl's voice like I was thinking it but yes, more about Dom and how I love the man. I mean you're learning a little more about me and so he is bound to show up time and again. :)

Anyway, there is a little river or maybe more of a stream over by his house and we took a walk to see it. Dom's little theory is that if we are by water then we have to touch it or else we weren't there and by this time in our relationship I thought it was more of a, if we didn't swim in it then we weren't there kind of thing, since we always ended up that way, voluntarily or not.

Side story, Dom used to throw me into water.................a lot, or at least tried to get me as wet as possible when near water. The picture below is when he came to visit me for the first time and threw me into our pool, fully clothed. He did this again at the river near Folsom, fully clothed and then picked me up and ran me through the water fountain stream thingys at Marine World, again fully clothed. Bathing suits didn't matter much to him and thankfully he has grown out of this and now all I have to do is touch the water when we go somewhere.

The first picture shown is hanging up in our home because of how much I love it and probably always will be. :)

No comments: