Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 16: A Song That Makes You Cry

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 12:34pm and I was in bed all ready to go to sleep and realized........I DIDN'T BLOG!!!! So since I didn't fall asleep yet, it's still today. At least I made it half way through without any hiccups.

Now, onto the challenge. Songs don't really move me like this, at least not by themselves. Watching a performance or a music video to a good song can bring me to tears, especially when I'm a bit more sensitive, then stupid commercials like, "Be all you can be" can start the water works.

I have been thinking about this one for a while though and I do recall one song that did me in, it was a song Dom wrote for me. He made up the piano music and the words and it's beyond amazing. He is quite talented but I was totally blown away with this one. The words are so loving and special and the music was, of course, great but I don't feel like sharing it with you. Sorry, but part of the effect this song had on me was that Dom wrote it special for me and when he preformed it I literally cried because it was just that good and sharing every part of that with everyone might be more than I am willing to do. Just take my word for it, IT'S AMAZING!!!

No comments: