Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge


Yuuuup, I'm going to do one of those. :) I seem to be at a loss some days for blogging ideas and then overflowing others. With this challenge keeping me on track with a different topic to write about each day for 30 days it's a perfect solution. The hope is that this will get me into the habit of blogging regularly and that I'll keep up with it after the challenge is complete.

I debated about giving you the list of everything I have to complete for each day but I thought it would be more fun to keep you in the dark and let you travel back to see what the next day has in store. You're going to learn a bit more about me, whether you wanted to know it or not is unimportant. JK. Hopefully this will be fun for the both of us.

I'm sure that I'll still add little snippets of my everyday life to each blog when things come up, just to keep you informed, but for the most part my writing will be dominated by these predetermined topics. Soooooo, who's ready to have some fun?

Technically this is day zero, so the challenge begins tomorrow!

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

Ohhh...I'm looking forward to this Candice. I love how you write and enjoy reading your daily musings!! :=)

Candice Parisi said...

Thanks Deedee. You're so sweet. :) I'm looking forward to it too.