Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 23: A Way In Which You Want To Be Remembered

I want to remembered as useful. I'm not a natural leader, I don't like to run the show but I do like to play an important part. I like to take care of the small things that people may overlook but if it wasn't there, or not taken care of, then the whole thing wouldn't go as smooth. For example, I don't feel comfortable being a hostess or in charge of a big event but I love bringing desserts and making sure there is enough of this or that for everyone. That may not seem like much but if you went to a party and there were no snacks or not enough chairs you probably didn't enjoy it as much as you could have.

That's a small example but hopefully you get the gist. I'm more of a quiet person, shy for a bit and eventually I come out of my shell but I don't mind being known for this, I just want it to be coupled with being useful. Taking care of those small things that don't steal the spot light but are still vital for success. Does this make any sense, ugh, this question was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Well, good luck trying to figure out what I meant. :)

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

You do extremely well at being useful, Candice!!