Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 13: A Guilty Pleasure

I am SO embarrassed to be admitting this publicly but my guilty pleasure is watching Sister Wives.

Oh boy, it's out there now. I don't know how to come back from that one. Maybe I should explain myself. I started watching it because I was curious about how in the world polygamist families function. I am quite the handful for Dom, I couldn't imagine anyone handling an additional 3 wives. Where do they live, how do the kids take it, how to the wives treat each other?

If I were a cat, I'd be dead since I have now added this to our DVR. I will probably never hear the end of this with Dom but I'm invested now, how do I walk away from cliffhangers like, "The fourth wife will be announcing big news on the next episode?" Oh well, blushing is not something I do but if I could watch your reactions to this confession, then I might not be able to avoid it. The only solace I have is that your guilty pleasure might be as bad. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I've only ever seen commercials for this when I'm at my in-laws house. So I looked it up on Wikpedia...and I had strange dreams all last night based on that....I blame you :)
I'm not telling what my guilty pleasure is :)

Candice Parisi said...

LOL! That's hilarious. It just kinda gets to you doesn't it? Oh man, I'll get you to tell me one day. :)