Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 19: A Talent Of Yours

Talent? Ugh, really? This is something else I just don't do. I can't sing......at all, I can't do a back flip and I'm not a great public speaker, so what do I say? I guess I have a talent for face mobility or rather facial dexterity. You're probably wondering what this means, let me explain. I have pretty good control over my facial muscles. I can do the whole eyebrow wave thing, I can scrunch each side of my nose individually, I can make my lips criss cross, wink quickly, wiggle my ears individually as well, and my tongue can flip and make a clover.

This little talent of mine is not exactly going to take me far, in fact sometimes it gets me into trouble. My mom would always have to remind me that when I would go to friends house's for dinner to try and control my reactions to the food. If I didn't pay attention, they would give away how I really felt about it. I've gotten better over time but if I'm relaxed around you then my face will always give me away. ;)

No comments: