Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 15: A Person You Admire

This one is simple, I greatly admire my mother. She is very strong, talented, beautiful, funny, outgoing, warm, intelligent and kind. This woman can accomplish anything she puts her mind to and will come out on top.


She was a single mom for a while and did it so well. I never went hungry, homeless, or unloved and she had the good sense to marry someone who would make a great dad (I love you too Big Mac). These are my parents below. Aren't they an attractive couple? ;)

My mom continues to amazing me with her wisdom and love. When I was at home I didn't have to deal with the real world much and when I went out on my own I quickly learned that my mom made it look easy. I still constantly call with questions from small things like, what temperature do I bake chicken? To big things like, what are some loan options to buy a home? She's the kind of mom who walks me through each step and then sends me emails at 2am with research she did on my question, just in case I needed more help. Wonderful. :)


I love my mom very much and there are so many things she does that I admire and look up to. The woman is a powerhouse and walks around like it's no big deal. I love that, she can run her own company and still clean up after a house full of boys. ;) Thanks for being a role model for me mom. You're a dang good one!

No comments: