Friday, November 18, 2011

We're Outta Here

Vacation time baby! Dom and I will be gone for a week visiting friends and family. We will start off meeting up with friends in Fullerton, have a mini Thanksgiving and then road trip it out to Vegas with them (I will be watching What Happens In Vegas today to prepare). Then we'll meet up with my family in Arizona, get our turkey on, then quad our little hearts out. I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

I can't wait to be home again, places and faces I know and love. It's been too long.

I mean how to do you stay away from these guys that long?

Also, Vegas with friends? Friends that won't get too crazy but will still make it a memorable trip. Uh man, it's just too good. :)

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

Those little guys must just adore their big sister! Stay safe and have fun Candice!!