Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 30: A Motto Or Philosophy


"Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified." -Galatians 2:16

This pretty sums up my beliefs. All it takes is accepting His magnificent gift of grace and having faith that He died for your sins, past, present and future. You cannot repay Him, and thinking that you can by living your life through works is an insult. You would be nullifying His amazing gift by thinking that it's attainable by your deeds, and it's not. That's the beauty of it, it's free! Show that you are thankful by loving Him and having a relationship with Him, but know that what you do could never "repay" Him.

This has been a great 30 days. Thank you everyone for reading along and I think I am pretty much in the habit of blogging now..............we'll see how I do from here on out. :)

P.S. The Scram picture is just because he's super cute and I didn't have a specific picture for today. Isn't he a cute baby?

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

Thank you for posting! I loved reading all of your entries.
Scrams is super adorable..sweet baby boy!!!

Emily said...

I hope you are in the habit, I've so enjoyed reading it!
Beautiful philosophy; truth is beautiful.