Monday, November 14, 2011

My Mini

I got to see Mindy yesterday!!!! It was so nice to be able to talk to her and enjoy her crazy little self in person. She came down on a road trip from Oregon with her friend Kelly, who I finally got to meet, she is quite fun and I hope I get to know her better. Anyway, Mins was in San Francisco, so Dom and I met up with Mini, Kelly and Kelly's Brother Sean to enjoy the city.


We picked them up and went to Golden Gate Bridge, well we went passed it and then up the hill a bit but it was SO beautiful. It was nice to get a different view of the city and the bay. Pictures galore. Below, you can see Mini dancing/singing to the song from Love Actually and Dom trying to dip me, which Mindy cut off from the picture so we just look weird. ;)

Also, we have this little beauty. Sean was asked to take a picture of the three of us and this is what I got back:

Yeah, it really deserved a zoom in so you can see that not just one of us was off but all of three of us are a little lost/confused/disturbed.

Next you can see the two different views we got of the Golden Gate. One from up high and then one from down low. We took this beautiful little trail down to the beach. It was secluded and gorgeous.

Also, there was a bunker. I have a thing for bunkers. I don't know why but I love them. I love trying to picture what they were like when they were in use and the action they experienced.

I'm telling you the view was gorgeous:


It was a fun trip, the only thing I didn't like was how short it was. Hopefully Dom and I can go and visit Mini in Oregon soon. It's quite pretty there too. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

And if you visit Mini in Oregon then I can see you too!

Candice Parisi said...

Oh for sure! That's definitely one of the reasons to visit. :)